Monday, April 9, 2012

Outdoors with a King

I don't know what it was about these photos of my Cocker Spaniel Duke that I took today, but to me it made him look as if he ruled the yard. After all, Duke means King right?! The photo of me is just a random photo that I took and edited a bit. To me it looks as if I'm not looking at the camera but I guess it's okay. The one with Duke looking straight into the camera was when he just suddenly stopped and it seemed like he was posing! I love my dog very much and hope to have more photos of him soon! I may post again today, so keep watch!


Well I dunno... Maybe I outta post some more outfits so you can have a better thought on what I wear. Well until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the first picture is really good! Its a great photo of you!

    Luv ya!
    Kyla

    www.waytoomanyshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete